Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth...............................
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]A young guy from Texas moves to Wisconsin and goes to a big mega-department[/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] store looking for a job. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says, "Yeah, [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] I [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] was a salesman back home in Texas." [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Well, the boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You can start [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did." [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]was locked up, the boss came down.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]"How many sales did you make today?" the boss asked. [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The kid says, "One." [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The boss says, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 sales a day. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] How much was the sale for?" [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The kid says, $101,237.64." [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The boss says, $101,237.64? What the hell did you sell?" [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] The kid says, "First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook. Then I sold him a new [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]fishing [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]coast, [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]department and I sold him that twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]automotive department and sold him [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]that 4 x 4 Blazer." [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]boat and truck?" [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The kid says, "No, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] I said, "Well, your weekend's shot -- you might as well go fishing." [/size][/font]
[signature]
Now that is a true Texan for you!
I gota find this boy! I am going to need him down in Port Aransas in April!
[signature]