Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Ya'll,
Just signing up as a new member. Been in Utah for a year now, (military stationed at Hill). Experienced some pretty good fishing so far and looking forward to some Ice fishing this winter and meeting a few of you @ the Dinner on Ice event. Hope to see ya all there.

Keep it wet
Shmitty, Had to add the (h) in the name because there's too many Smitty's already out there.
[signature]
Shmitty,
You Will be meeting some of the best anglers around at the Dinner on Ice! I can tell you have already been checking out the board and are excited about this cumming event. The distance is an issue for me so I will not be atending but sure wish I could!
There are some great anglers on your forum so do not hesitate to ask for info when you need it.
I also want to WELCOME YOU TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS!
[signature]
It's hard to imagin but Smith is a common name in Utah, ha,ha. It's great to have you on board, Shmitty, we look forward to reading your furture post. WH2
[signature]
well a big HELLO from us here in michigan , i gather your a millitary person , what branch ? i hope you get to spend some time with us here on the boards , there's nuttin' but good friends here , i'm glad you joined the ranks .

so enough of the intro , what's your favorite kind of fishing ?
[signature]
[#ff0000][size 2]Cheers to ya’ and welcome to Utah. I mess up one of my good fishing weekends in the reserves myself. I’ll look for ya’ at dinner on ice. I’ll be the one with the whole famdamily. I’d better figure out how many that is and post it soon so Coot has time to recover from his stroke and still be able to cook….[/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
[size 1]Welcome to the fast growing BFT Boards Shmit-dog[cool]. Don't feel shy about asking any questions here. People are more than willing to answer questions and give you tips to make your next fishing trip more than an average day, just make sure you share you trip with the rest of us[Wink].

Again welcome and I look forward to your future posts.[/size]
[signature]
Smitty.. welcome to the Utah Board! It is the most popular board on here with friendly folks and avid fisherman. Enjoy!
[signature]
Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to chattin with ya. Yes I'm military, Air Force, 23 years. It's been a long haul, but met a lot of great people all over the world.

It's hard to say what Kind of fishing I like best, guess I'd have to say whatever's biting at the time is my favorite. Although, I do enjoy Walleye fishing![cool]

Isn't there a lot of Walleye up in your neck of the woods? Not many places in Utah for Walleye, but when I was stationed up in Minot ND a friend introduced me to the fine art of walleye fishing, what a blast. I think I was hooked from the beginning and still remains to be one of my favorites. It's also wonderful on the table!

Northern Pike in a float tube was alot of fun as well![Smile]

Well, let me know how the fishing is up your way and what you like fishing for.

Good talking with ya and looking forward to sharing stories in the future.
[signature]
walleye ? i'm a member of the gladwin area walleye association,inc. we purchase the fry from the d.n.r. and raise them in a holding pond . we have a big blow out on collection day with free hotdogs and pop for anyone who shows up to watch or help in the fun . the fish are taken to lakes and rivers thruout the region for distribution free of charge .

my favorite was for catching them are handlining and errie deries . that is when i'm down detroit way , the trenton chanel and lake erie , what a fishery there !

i was born on the U.S.A.F. base in ankara , turkey , dad was stationed there on his second tour . mom lived off base there .

I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T HEAR IT ENOUGH , BUT I'M DA__ PROUD OF ALL YOU GUYS IN THE MILLITARY ! DA__ PROUD ! thanks for all you do for me and my family , i appreatiate the personel sacrifices you make for us . thank you .

will talk to you soon , lonehunter
[signature]
hey shmitty , from all of us here i hope things are going well during these uncertin times , our prayers go out to you and your comrads as well as your famileys . may God protect you and see us all thru this . most people don't realize the sacrifices that you and your famileys endure for the sake of our country and our freedom , we here thank you and it is an extreme honner to have you as a fellow member here . TAKE CARE MY NEW FRIEND , I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN ! your most appreative friends , the b.f.t. bunch
[signature]