Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licenses
Well that time is here again. Don't forget that all expire on Feb. 28. Those of you who are 67 years of age or older can get your new one free with a drivers license or State ID.
The new ones are a little different as they are now waterproof.

Maybe we will get to drown a few worms but there has been no Ice fishing in Southern Ohio This winter as we have had no cold weather for more than a few days and the lakes have not frozen enough for even the birds to land safely. Maybe the bass wqill start biting in the local streams soon.
[signature]
not much ice in south east michigan eather this winter...

I got to go out only a couple times, once mid december and then just last week. caught two perch. small ones at that. made half a samich.
[signature]
still need to get my ohio fishing license. how much do they cost now?!
[signature]

LICENSES ARE VALID FROM
MARCH 1, 2006, TO FEBRUARY 28, 2007.
Resident Fishing License
$19.00
For persons age 16 through 65 who have resided in Ohio for the past 6 months.

Resident Senior Fishing License
$10.00
For persons age 66 and older born on or after January 1, 1938 who have resided in Ohio for the past 6 months.

One-Day Fishing License
$11.00

For residents and nonresidents the One-Day Fishing License may be exchanged for credit towards the purchase of an annual fishing license (minus writing fee). Good for date of purchase only.

Annual Nonresident License
$40.00
3-Day Nonresident Tourist's License
$19.00
A reissued license may be obtained from any license vendor for a fishing license that has been lost, stolen, or destroyed.
$3.00
All above costs include a $1.00 writing fee.
[signature]
I was just about to look that one up, Thanks ssor...[cool]

Glad I looked in before I started digging...
[signature]
Glad to have you looking over my shoulder Dave. It is nice to see others that want to help keep the answers to questions up to date on the forum.
[signature]
your most welcome,

I went out fishing here at the house today caught 6-6inch gills, the pup ate one. I released the others.

couldnt go to my regular spot today, to many chores around the house, today was cut the grass. I got most of it cut. thought I would have to work on the lawn mower to get it running. "it was one I picked up off the street a year ago gave it a tune up. I put some gas in it and it fired up on the second pull.... not to shabby if I do say so my self. Did I mention it was a birggs...[Wink]

my rototiller wasnt so easy to get started. it took a dozen pulls. when I redid that one last year but could not find the right parts. I had to super epoxy the point housing and take the points and condencer out of another small rider I had sitting around the house. I had to take a carborator of of the rider as well, remanufacture it to get it to work. only took about 6 hours. If I had the right parts it is only about an hour or two at the max. any way it is kind of like that Jonny Cash car he built one part at a time and didnt cost him a dime.... I had to redo the clutches and tiers as well last year. total cost to me was the 30 bucks for new inner tubes.

like I said, about a dozen pulls yesterday to get that one to fire up. so tomarow I will be tilling my garden. and start my other push mower and weed wacker. I havent done any work on those, I bought them new many moons back. so with the minimal of care they have been trust worthy though the years. Ya know the funny thing is, I have gone though 6 cars in the time I picked up this big wheel push mower from K-Mart.

I was hopin to have some fish bottoms to till in the garden looks like this year it will be pot ash. A lot of brush burning this year. I dont like buying pot ash from the store, It comes from detroit incinerators. no telling who is in them ashes....[shocked] Last thing I need is old Jimmy Hoffa turning up in a bag of firtilizer....
[signature]