Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling,downrigging and kokanee fishing seminar date!!
Well I have secured a date and time for the seminar that will feature Gary Miralles owner of Shasta Tackle, I(Jared Johnson) will also be there to answer any questions on Kokanee focusing on Flaming Gorge as will Kyle Edward's (Flaming Gorge Guide from Conquest Expeditions).
We will be Holding this at the Midvale Sportsmans Warehouse on March the 15th from 6:30-8:00 PM. We will be giving away some Lure's and Dodger's during the presentation, and they will have all our product's on hand at the lowest prices of the year!!
I hope to have a good BFT showing and make this a worth while event for everyone, and I think you will go away with alot of inside knowledge that you will find useful.
Thank's in advance
SOCKEYESLAYER/ JARED JOHNSON SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]
Count me in. We talked last month about the ISE and your booth there. When is the ISE again? Will you have lower prices at SW or ISE? Either way, I'll be at both. Looking forward to meeting some other BFTers. Look for me, I'll be the one winning the dodger[Wink]
[signature]
sounds good jared, thats even closer to home for me. so, count me in. do they have conference rooms there? do we need tickets or is it first come first serve? thanks, and i look forward to seeing you there. take care, bkidder
[signature]
Thanks Jared,I plan on driving down from wyoming for this.Iam always looking to learning more about the fish i chase.
[signature]
You might want to be prepared to be called on, Because you have some valuable knowledge of your own coming from the Wyoming side of the Lake...and if you are traveling that far you are welcome to stay with me I will have a few of us at my house the more the better in my opinion.
To answer the questions that I have been asked It will be @Sportsmans Warehouse and there is a limited amount of room but we can alway's try and make more!! There will be NO ticket's needed we want to make this as easy as possible. Thank's for all the support I know this will be a good one!!
Jared Johnson SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]
Count me in too. I have been waiting for this one.
Macscabin[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Thanks for the info Jared. I appreciate all you do. I will be there as well.
[signature]
me and a couple buddies will be there, we just picked up a boat that is set up pretty well for the gorge. so this is great timing.

thanks.
[signature]
Do you have plans to have a seminar closer to the Ogden area any time this spring/summer? If not maybe I will make my way up there next week.
[signature]
We currently do not have anything in the work's for the Ogden area, that is not to say I wouldn't consider doing one at the Riverdale store, if the amount of people that want to attend would warrant it. Now that being said We have done a fair amount of advertising for the one at the Midvale Sportsmans warehouse( Wed. March 15th @ 6:30 p.m.) and we were featured in the TRIBUNE,advertising the seminar yesterday, and if you want to learn as much as we can teach you, it might be in your beat interest to attend the one in midvale!! We have 3 of us that fish alot and it's hard to get Gary, Kyle and I to have time to speak at the same engagement, but we pulled it off somehow, We truly hope that it is Beneficial for all who attend.
To answer the question that I recieve the most " Is your tackle going to be the same price @ Sportsman's as it is @ the ISE show"?
I would say YES do to the fact that the only people selling our stuff @ the ISE show will be Sportsmans warehouse. We have a big display inside of their booth to purchase every one of our product's.AND THEY ALWAY'S HAVE THE CHEAPEST PRICE ON OUR STUFF!!!!
We too will have a seperate booth by the Sportsman's warehouse booth to Show case all of our Product's and we will have people there to help you with your Shasta Tackle purchases!!! We will also have a Large display of our product's set up at the front of our seminar area Wednesday night so that you can get your hand's on the product's right then and there.
I look forward to a strong BFT attendance and look forward to meeting alot of you!!
JARED JOHNSON SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]