Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone out there?
Just checking to see if anyone from Kansas is out there and has been fishing yet.
[cool][#0000ff]Hey fyshrmn, TubeDude here. I am a moderator on the Utah boards and also for the Float Tubing boards. Oh yeah, I am an administrator for BFT too. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I understand your frustration in not having fellow Kansas anglers chipping in for some chatter. Makes it a lot more fun if you are not talking to yourself, right? [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you are serious, you might consider checking out our moderator program. We have added a lot of new and wonderful things on BFT and our moderator program has been upgraded to help even relatively inexperienced anglers get involved and have fun, while improving their circle of fishing buddies and learning more about the sport in their state.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If not, we will do what we can to help build the board without a moderator. But, if you are open to it, click on [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/moderator_message_board.htm"]MODERATOR INFO[/url][/#0000ff]
[signature]