Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, FG, how did you do?
Hey there F.G. how did you do on the middle provo today? I went down to a pretty unknown place. At least I thought it was until everyone and their dogs (literally two dogs) came busting my solitude. Managed a couple of whities and a brown. I then went back to where I saw you this a.m. and fished right below the bridge. Was able to get a couple of very nice browns on top. Fishing was not the greatest but that weather made it very nice to be out.
[signature]
It was reeeaaally slow up from the bridge, so, we went down to Four Season's (and I got a job) then we went to lunch, then we went down by deer creek and did real good on the nymphs. Drys were out, but hard to entise. Just got there too early. Try again tomorrow a little later.
[signature]
You're going to be working at FSFS? That is cool. Congrats!

Yeah, though the midges were out in force, the fish really did not key in on them until later. I did not really get any topwater action until about one thirty. Strange as warm as it was.

Anyway, enjoy yourself tomorrow.
[signature]
Thanks, you have a good Sunday.
[signature]
Got out again today (Sunday) and had a great day on black WD40. Caught this one on my 2wt LL and he had me running down the shore. What a blast! Released, unharmed. Sorry a little dark, forgot the flash with the sun behind me.

[inline "M. Provo 2-26-06.jpg"]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]That is way cool FGD. A couple of pounder on a light system is enough to get the adrenaline flowing pretty good. By the way what is that white stuff all over the ground??[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
That's just the icing on the cake[Wink] It was very warm today, very pleasant. didn't even need gloves.
[signature]
Sweet FG. Good to see you got into them. Were you in the same area?

Oh, Dryrod, that white stuff is satans joke on us.

I HATE SNOW!!!
[signature]