Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one selling 12 to 14 foot alum. boat w or w/o motor
lookin for a used alum. boat with or without motor. trailer not important, I can build one. lookin to spend around 200 dollars US. just need something to take my kid fishin in....she wants to go this year...and my tube isnt big enough for both of us. thanks, later
[signature]
I have one that I can part with for that price, What state are you in?

It is canoe shaped, the back side is flat for a motor can go on, it has or locks for rowing, you will need to find your own oars. you can paddle it like a canoe. it seats 3

if interested I can post a picture of it here for you.
[signature]
Bad fish, predator here from the utah board. My first aluminium boat was a little 12 foot flat bottom. I saw it in a nieghbors yard. it had been there under a pile of weeds for years so i figured I would ask the guy if he wanted to sell it. He obviously didnt use it. Anyways, I went up to his door, and asked. Sure enough, he had forgot the thing was even there and sold it for $50.00 It was a great little boat until I drug it over rock dikes, busted ice, and beat it to death in the most remote and awesome duck season I have ever had. Anyways, the point is, I moved to corinne a few years back, and sure enough the guy across the street from me has a fourteen footer just sitting there collecting dust under the weeds. I would bet he would sell it in a heart beat. Now, Skeeter2 has a 8 h.p. 1998 outboard he is not using at the moment. Its in great shape and just went through a tune up before going into storage last year. Old coot has a little trailer he is looking to sell, its a new yacht club made for a 14 foot aluminuim. If any of this interests you, shoot me a p.m. We can talk more.
[signature]
[Wink]WOW GUYS!!!

DAVE THANKS, BUT I NEED A V-HULL TYPE BOAT TO TAKE THE LIL FISH AND MRS. WINTER OUT. THEY DID NOT LIKE A CANOE, WE TRIED ON OUT....THEY WERE UNRIVETED IN 10 SECONDS. PRED, THANKS TO YOU I SENT YOU A PM ON THIS STUFF TO SEE WHAT THE DEAL IS. I AM SITTIN HERE IN SALT LAKE, AND I AM WILLING TO DRIVE TO GET A BOAT. I WILL HAVE TO ASK COOT ABOUT HIS TRAILER. SEE WHAT HE WANTS FOR IT. WE ARE WORKING SORT OF TOGETHER ON THE DINNER ON ICE THING. I HAVE A CONNECTION HE MAY WANT TO USE. ANYWAY...THANKS A BUNCH FELLAS!

LATERS
[signature]