Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought a lowrance LMS 332c need advice!
I just got a smoking deal on a new Lowrance LMS 332c fishfinder! It is the color unit w/ gps

My boat already has a Hummingbird Matrix 37 fishfinder mounted on the transom.

I am trying to determine the best setup for my boat. I have attached a pic of my boat. It is a 19' closed bow crestliner.

Any reccomendations are appreciated
[signature]
Sorry, but it won't work on your boat; however, it would work just fine on mine! I will PM you my address to send it to me.
[signature]
Someday when I am rich and famous I wan't to get a color locator also. If you had an open bow I would suggest a trolling motor mount on the bow. Otherwise I would do a transom mount and see if you could do something with diffferent angle transducers that could complement each other.

Enjoy!
[signature]
Just a side note on your bow numbers - I too had to replace the good looking numbers because of the boobs that can't read them from 100' ---- You can use a Handheld hair dryer and peel off the number that don't comply to the letter of the law - if you wish.

I like that word boobs - it works in more than one situation.... [Wink]
[signature]
I'd have to agree with 'Ewetah'. Put a trolling motor on the bow. Don't worry about it being a closed bow. A minnKota powerdrive will work just fine. Best thing I ever did was put one on my closed bow. Its great! You'll love that color sonar.
[signature]