Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[crazy] I am new at this, so all the help you can give me will make this the best board. Please send in your comments, pictures, what's biten and where. I will do my best to answer all questions, and if by some chance I can't. I will find an answer. But some times there is no answer. I should be on at least once per day, and when I have The Bite to report, you can be sure it will be here.

Thank you , look forward to typing to one and all.

Duke-n-I

P.S.

We have a nice shop here, and Duke Sez 13 To A Dz.
[signature]
Welcome, Glad to see you have set a code to live by here, and its a high bar at that.[cool]

I will look forward to hearing about our next door neighbor.

I hear you guys are going in to the salmon planting business, our side is so loaded with anglers we dont have room for them. they are turned away from public and privet camp grounds when the main runs are in, people come in from all over the country, including your home state.

I think the kings will do well for your fishing industry.
[signature]
AS soon as I hear more on the planting plans I wll be sure to get them on. Right now we are in the time of pike on the Bay also getting lots of nice perch. As soon as the browns are in, you can count on fun days. Duke sez 13 to a dz.
[signature]
Welcome aboard duke-i. Congrats on your new assignment. If you ever need any assistance, feel free to ask us on the Mod Squad. Don't forget to stop by and say hi on the Freshwater board too.[cool]
[signature]