Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GETTING EVEN
[cool][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Hey, you fine fishermen in MI, are you aware your moderator is sneaking off to play on the AZ site? I'm the moderator over there and lonehunter and Dave spend a lot of time on my board. They help run up the post count, but I think they are just trying to soak up some warm Arizona temperatures. Well, eat your ice-fishing hearts out, guys. It's been in the mid 70's all week and it's supposed to stay that way.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I'm a bit worried about your moderator, L.H.. He even sent me a pic of him in Arizona attire...shorts, short sleeved shirt and all, with a sign that said Arizona or Bust. I hope he isn't planning to abdicate and bail out on you guys after just taking over the board.[/size][/font]

[url "http://preview.ecomplanet.com/MyPhotoAlbum/album.asp?display=PageAlbum&action=FullView&Pic=3&did=HOLL7787&PageNumber=1&Title=fishing"][Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0084410.jpg][/url]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Just a little congratulatory post here. You guys are doing a great job. If the truth be known, I am jealous of the tremendous fishing in your state. I've had an opportunity to fish several areas...from big water to trickle creeks...and was well rewarded on every excursion. I'm from Idaho originally, and have lived and fished in several "ice-fishing" states. I do miss "drilling and dipping" at this time of year.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For any of you who like float tubing, I also am moderator of the new float tubing board on BFT. Don't have too many fresh water tubers visiting yet, so come on over. All are welcome.[/size][/font]
[signature]
hey Tubedude,

Lonehunger is just doing what all us snow shoes do up here, we blend in with our suroundings "the snow".

noce of ya to come and visit, If ya make it up in the summer we can try out some fishing holes my way, plenty to choose from.

harsons island is also a good place for sturgen bass pike and walleye.

I have yet to fish on the island, I have a frend who has 100 acres on the island, he only uses it for deer hunting.

one of these days I get him in to fiishing, it only took me 3 years to get him in to hunting.
[signature]
abdicate ? heck no ! i was , a , well , ah , oh , i thought you guys needed some help catching a big fish ! were used to it here ! in fact i once caught a fish so big it's picture went fiftey four pounds ( not including the shadow , it would add another ten pounds ) [Wink]

actually i been on other sites as well , not ours , but trying to get some recrutes from europe , canada , alaska , oh , just about everywhere , even michigan ! michigans tough though , hard for the guys to put there pole down ! england and the british isles are bigtime into carp fishing , it's like bass fishing here in the U.S. of A. . I WANNA MAKE THIS PLACE THE TOP SITE OF THE WORLD ! (hey a guy can dreame can't he ? )

i've also gone to some of the tournament pages and told them about putting there info on our site , and possible link - ups . i guess it's a wait and see game , just like fishing !

thanks tube dude , chalk up another Smile from me ! thanks big dave , for sticking up for me ! winter camo, i got to remember that one !
[signature]
[cool] You need to get one of them thar newfangled digital cameras. No need to exaggerater the size of a fish. You just tweak the digital zoomer and pile on a few more pixels...and PRESTO. That four inch perch becomes a two hundred pound grouper.

Then again, you could get a set of those fisherman's scales I got awhile back. Weighed my newborn baby girl grandchild and she read out at 25 pounds. A keeper, by golly. Something fishy? Maybe, baby.

Sorry if I created the notion that lonehunter might be considering a habitat transplant. We wouldn't think of depriving (depraving) the fine fishermen of Michigan of his inestimable talents as a board moderator. Anyway, Arizona has enough problems with "undocumented aliens". Don't need any more. By the way, what were you trying to get across the border in that "tacklebox" in your picture?
[signature]