Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 anglers gear up for fishing derby
15 youths new to the sport of hard water angling make their own fishing gear from broken rods, empty spools, and stuff laying around the house.

These young anglers are getting ready for their first ice fishing trip not to mention their first fishing derby ever.

[Image: MESS3307CustomImage1373087.jpg]

they learned the value of never throwing any thing a way, [cool](turning rug rats in to pack rats)[cool] one mans trash is another 4-H'ers hobby craft. [right][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1368016.jpg] [/right] [left]armed with their new tools of the fish catching thing they are ready for to try their hands on tour for the february 15th derby on union lake. [/left]
[signature]
talk about the pride of a di-it-yourselfer , look at that Big Grin on that young lads face ! it's absolutely huge !

now all of us other anglers better watch out , these young sportspeople armed with there coustom built tools are not going to make any ice fishing contest easy for the rest of us , we don't stand a fighting chance at catching some big fish .

isn't it great to see the gals doing this ? there parent gotta be darn proud of them , i know i am !

thanks dave for pics and passing the skills you posess on to our youth . tell thoes kids i'm proud of there accomplishment , thoes are some of the best darn icerods i have ever seen !

lonehunter
[signature]