Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake, big eyes
Bob what thte word on the eyes the weekend at Utah Lake?
[signature]
[cool] [#000080][size 2]Hey Bob, how's the patch job on your boat holding up? Do always put your boat in Lincoln or what? [/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2] I talked to you once from the hot springs while you were showcasing how to double white bass on a crankbait.[/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2]tommy[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
[#ff0000]I have no boat and was wondering how well fishing from shore would be at Lincoln Beach? What works best, and where?[/#ff0000]
Hey Pescador, it depends on the weather. This week has been kinda mixed up, weather wise. I have a couple friends who fished yesterday. I'm meeting them this afternoon to see how things are going. Should be good this weekend, if it doesn't storm on us. A nice 5 mph westerly breeze all weekend would be perfect. I'll give a report as soon as I have one.

walleyebob
[signature]
Hey tomegun, patch job is holding up pretty good. Needs a little work as soon as the weather stays warm for a while.

I do launch at Lincoln every time I fish Utah Lake. Its the closest to home and the area I know best. I didn't do too much year round fishing at Utah Lake until Yuba died. When the walleye went downhill at Yuba, I decided that its time to figure out the walleye close to home. Getting better at it allready. Hope some day to catch eyes every month of the year without having to drive too far.

Yeah right!! when I'm 85 and wearing a diaper.

walleyebob
[signature]