Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walleye tournment Utah Lake
hey every body that was going to fish the tournment at Utah lake on Sat is aware I hope, that it has been canceled do to mother nature, I spoke with cliff from UT BASS, he is rescheduling the event for most likely next sat if weather holds, we will have a better idea around about wed, but those of you interested need to make contact here at BFT or phone him or my self for info, also Sports Warehouse, Jacks Link jerkey, Ut Bass, Cliff Barr will be sponsering a walleye event at WILLARD BAY Sat April 29 there will be a 50 boat limit, so if interested contact us early, i expect a large turn out and the spots should fill fast.
This will be alot of fun, lets show just how many of us die hard walleye anglers love our sport..............
[signature]
[black][size 4]Saturday, March 18th
[/size][/black][#0000bf][size 5]Team Walleye Event[/size][/#0000bf]

Place: Utah Lake, Lindon Boat Harbor
Time: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Cost: 100.00 & 20.00 for Big Fish.

UTAH LAKE REGS:
• Walleye limit 6; but only 1 over 20 inches {team can have 2 over 20"}

Bring your 6 fish in to the scales!

This is a team tournament!

Please confirm your team to me my by this Wednesday ...

*** The water on Utah Lake is full to the brim! Come on out and enjoy the day by whacking the fish! ***
[signature]
[pirate]CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like my Lindon plans for this Saturday are out now. Guess I'm headed to Lincoln instead...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]You'd probably have better luck out at lincoln anyways. I might be going, but not sure of what day yet. Maybe Saturday if there is going to be others out there, and then the Expo on Sunday.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Looks like Saturday is on for sure. The weather is going to clear up and reports are streaming in of toad walleye being caught. i was down there yesterday and saw three boats heading out. Talked with some guys coming in and the hammered them out by the bubble-up. They were using crankbaits and minnows. i don't know much about walleye fishing but i hope to see you guys bringing in some toads on saturday!
[signature]