Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Perch BUST!!!
Just a quick update on Pineview. Don't know why but the fishing SUCKED yesterday at Pineview. Took several friends and all our kids up there. Fished all day long and caught 3 fish. What a beautiful day to get skunked. Still better than work or honey-do's. First time ever getting skunked ice fishing for perch at Pineview. Better luck next time.

J.
(GoFish)
[signature]
Man, They have have slowed down this year big time from what I have heard. I remember they used to drive me crazy when I ice fished for the first time up there. Now they are almost as rare as a musky [Wink]. I wonder if the muskies are finally doing there intended purpose?
[signature]
I only caught 8 saturday in about 6 hours . Not even as good as last year . Everyone around me was catching fish too .Bites were lite most of the time .Needed to hold pole for success . I did notice after I caught one and was getting pole ready to put back in the hole , I had a fish about 3 feet under my fish finder . Might of been a tiger . One of the perch caught spit out a fish . It look like a baby crappie . One guy I talk with said he saw some 15" crappie caught by someone that morning .
[signature]