Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keystone state park (new alexandra,pa)_
fishing there on march 11th and 12th was very nice weather but not much catching personally i was fishing for bass with no luck. but, the north side of the lake did give up a few trout but in the 9" range.now on the 14th it is snowing !!!
[signature]
I hear ya there, tomarow we are suspost to get enough snow to shovel here in michigan, today not a cloud in the sky.

in a couple more weeks we will be after trout our selves, bass season it taboo till it opens the end of may, we have one of those no bass fishing when bass is out of season, not even catch and release are we allowed to do for bass... I dont mind realy, cant hardly get the boat out till about april by then trout season opens and that keeps me bussy for a couple months.

been a long boring winter here at my house, not enough ice to walk on and to much to get the boat out this winter, needless to say cabin feaver has set in.....
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sounds like you are suffering the same thing that us anglers from all the colder states experience this time of year: cabin fever and fishing pox. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think the fish are a lot more patient than fishermen. They can just wait for warmer water and then get on with their lives. Unfortunately, fishermen think their lives are all about fishing. Come to think of it, maybe it is.[/#0000ff]
[signature]