Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You don't like it...give it a minute
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 3]Well, here we are in the Rocky Mountains in Utah. My parents went down to Vegas yesterday so I called this morning to check in. A nice 70 there. Guess what... a foot of wet, heavy, slushy, white stuff here! But, in the wonderful world of Zion, the sun is out. Another one of those: Go snowboarding in the morning and Golf in the afternoon. I love this place....my poor back doesn't however.[/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Well would you rather be mowing the lawn which I just did or shoveling snow? Either way it seems that we just can't win. How is the fishing going? Just received my new Orvis MA II reel loaded with free Orvis DT 3wt. First time that I have used DT and found that casting it is a little different than WF. Not too good when there is a good breeze blowing.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Bought the only thing that cast well in the wind is a spinning out fit with a Volkswagon tied on the end[Tongue]
In answer to your question, Yes I would rather be mowing the lawn (self propelled mower) and not near as heavy as this sh%&$#T. A little warmer too.
[signature]
LOL...i just went back to work after a 3 month layoff for winter,monday and tuesday started with a coat ,down to a shirt,today a full carhart suit,and its suposed to get colder for the weekend,just can't win
[signature]