Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Sportsmen's Expo
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Went to the expo today and had a blast. Met up with Denny R., Jack Dennis, and Bill Schiess

[Image: JoniandBS3.jpg]

[Image: LarryTullisandtheH2.jpg]

along with several gals from Reel Women. Check out several of the new rods and sorry to report that I was disappointed with the Elk Horn Boo (Heavy as heck).

Checked out the St Croux Legend 5wt 10' , nice rod, but checked out the TFO 10' 5wt and fell in love. Perfect for my Polish Nymphing short sticking plus float tube heaven. The price of $180.+ is a bonus. Going to buy one this week

By the way watched a gal throw that line 90+ feet. A beauty to watch very smooth! [/size][/font]

[signature]
[Wink][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there FGD - to quote an old southern expression " You clean up real nice". I recall reading about a casting contest where one gal exceeded 90' being beat by only 3 men. What surprised them was how effortlessly was her motion. Those that follow golf are also surprised how far Anaka Sorenson hits a golf ball. She doesn't seem to be swinging that hard. Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the update. I was very dispointed I couldn't go this year. Looks like it was a good time

Trent
[signature]
I showed the Reel Women Booth to my wife and she got a kick out of it.
[signature]