Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake X
Went fishing with my good old freind Geoof today.We started off nailing the crap out of 3 to 5 in perch. Later on got into some larger ones (6-8). Nothing to large but still was fun. we both naile a couple of bows also. All in all A pretty nice day to be out. The sun was out and I got burned pretty bad. Sorry for not going into details I am beat and need to hit the hay.
[signature]
[cool]I had a great time with Mikey as well. The coolest part of the day was the awesome weather up there. I got a little sunburned as well. Before the storm came in at 2:00, it must have been around 45-50 degrees up there! We both got around 40 perch each. Having practically the whole lake to ourselves wasn't bad, either (only 5 other groups their the entire time we were there from 7:30 till 2:00 pm). Fun trip!

The other cool thing about the trip was getting stocked up on walleye/kittie bait for the Spring and into the Summer. I plan on testing some of mine out on the 'eyes and kitties next Saturday from my tube!![Wink] Awe, softwater season is just about upon us...temp forcast for next Saturday=sunny and 55 degrees. I'm busting the tube out!! Anyone care to join me for a little Utah Lake floatilla? Think I'll be at either Lindon or Lincoln...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]Man I wish I could join you for your UL trip. I just bought myself a new tube at the sportsmans expo. Unfortunately I have to work all weekend, but the weekend after that I am definitely going to put it to good use. Good luck to you wherever you go. FYI i hear from a reliable source that there were quite a few eyes being caught at Lindon. He also told me he caught some crappies (that ate his walleye jigs). [/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[cool]Cool. Thanks for the heads up, Skot. I look forward to trying my (bad) luck with my arch nemisis (the walleye) this Saturday. They just upgraded the forcast to 60 degrees now. Hopefully that will wake them up and get them hungry. Kitties too. One of these days we will have to chase 'eyes together out there...
[signature]