Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the backyard
2 different pics , enjoy !
[signature]
kool, nice turkies, deer and big foot behind the tree beside the turkey.

the only thing I have seen lately is a porky pine in the town of wixom last week (southern oakland county), I would have stopped and grabbed him if it werent for the traffic. (road kill) would have liked to have a few quills.

dont think any one would want to see a pic of the soon to be greese spot.

tell ya what I havent seen in decades is, thats a badger. I did see a panther and a mountain lion in wixom.
[signature]
Dave??? you seen a what where when?
hahahahaha
I seen a badger a few years ago .
it was up around lumbermens ..
I was bow hunting and it walked up my trail
on my way too my tree stand....
it didnt like me one bit ..hahahahahhah
[signature]
them badgers are nasty little critters for sure. I heard tell they will stand thier own up aganst a bear.

that was a porky pine, ya know one of them tree eattin critters. I have seen them north of frankenmuth but never down here till the road kill, It would be my luck I was fresh out of road kill helper that day....
[signature]
I've seen the porkeys around Brownstown and in the Monroe area , picked a few quills out of the black labs nose more than once .

Quite a few badgers around here , but never seen one as road kill yet .

You can tell spring is here , dead skunks line the highways between here and town . Those Canadian honkers are all over the place now .
The herons are all over the flooded farmfeilds , I bet iI have seen close to twenty in the last week alone .

There has been one cougar print sighting reported this winter that i know of , less than a mile and a half from my place .
[signature]