Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
increasing our numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[cool] I think the "smoker" has already volunteered. Well, so far that's three, three's a party. The boat is full of gas and I foresee the water getting about right in the next 2 weeks. But, i've been saying the next 2 weeks for a month now. I guess i've just got high hopes. [Tongue] Everytime it looks like it's going to stay warm, a cold front comes in from Cali. LOL [cool]

On a serious note fellas, I can fish 5 or 6 six head pretty comfy on my center console, so when ever yall get settled in good, and decide to make that hike, i'll help you get set up over this way and we'll tackle the big blue a few times, cook up some food, etc..

I know last time I had some friends down, we got us one of those fancy state park camp sites that has water and electricity. It was like 15 bucks a night. We played some five card draw, cooked and put a few back by night; and caught fish by day. Kinda like grown up boy scouts. [cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [tubeN2] increasing our numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Tarpon4me - 04-12-2006, 04:13 AM