Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho board
Ok so how many people came to this because of the post in the Idaho fishing board? I know most people only think of hunting as a fall thing and then lose a lot of interest over the spring summer, well maybe i shouldnt say a lot, but some people do. I think it would be great if enough people show support so we can get a "Idaho" thread in the hunting discussion. If yo do support this reply to this message or let the moderator know somehow. Thanks
[signature]
Hi there PikeFish,
We most definately see a drop in activity during the "off-season". I'm currently working on some ideas to change that. Among those being discussed are a place where you can post state specific topics that effect hunters not only during hunting season but in the off-season as well. Lets spread the word and see if we can get more folks to stop in and share their thoughts.
[signature]
Well I support this 100%

I am not a hunter...Shoot I barely have enough time to fish anymore. LOL (no comments Chad)

If you guys want this to happen then all ya have to do is get the word out and we can improve the boards as needed. The owner of this site (the angler) has made many improvements and is very receptive to new ideas and suggestions.

Keep the ideas and posts coming and solicite more members to share some stories and info with all.
[signature]
I thought I would make a quick reply and say I would be all for an Idaho hunting board.
I'll make an effort to come over hear and post to, but it is nice having a local board.
[signature]
Lets show the need for an Idaho board by sharing any and all hunting posts here. Once the need is established we will be in a much better position to approach the admins about an exclusive idaho board. If you are in favor of an idaho board, Post up!!![cool]
[signature]