Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice up North
[shocked]There is a lot of ice up north of Green Bay, they tell me here in the shop. Also Eyes on the Fox are taking Bay Shiners. That is about all I have for now. If anyone has any thing to add, just do it. Think of all the good fishen this yesr has to offer. I might see ya out there.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Yeah, this is the time of year when fishermen get nervous. For some, it is still too cold for their brand of open water fishing. On the other hand, the ice fishing fans are whimpering because their kind of fishing is coming to an end.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Us float tube fans are looking around for any open water where we can launch our tubes and toons, and catch some fish without catching hypothermia.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[black][size 1]Hey man I am one of those whimpering ice fishing fans, or just a fanatic ice fisherman. Just because we don't have tubes or toons don't mean we can't just cast from shore. This last year I became a reborn bank fishing fool, haven't done it in years, but I have been having a blast learning to do it again. Since I got my boat it just wasn't apealing, but a friend of mine has some pole holders he made out of PVC and PVC elbows that have changed my idea of bank fishing. Don't slam us ice fishermen, don't you know we are all bored and Angry this time of year![/size][/black]
[size 1]Have a good one guys! LBD[/size]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey, I'm a dedicated ice fisherman too. I just don't want to do it 12 months a year. I also am a "bank tangler" as well as a tubing nut. It's all good.[/#0000ff]
[signature]