Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Stealth Fishing Shorts for 2003
Bonaroo Issue.

We will be previewiing the launch our new line of 2003 Hardcore Fishing Clothes this weekend on the Bigfishtackle.com California Message Boards.

Original Stealth Fishing Shorts...

Mean and Sleak!
[signature]
[center]BOOYAA!!!! Sounds like the perfect produt for the product testers board!!!!![/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Miguel-are you going to have the shorts at the Fred Hall Show? Will you have a booth there?

Shawn
[signature]
Absolutely Shawn. This will be our 4th year Straight with the Fred Hall Shows.

As you know if you fish, the Hall shows are a must. Anything and everything for fishing can be found under one roof. Great Great Time. We will be doing Long Beach and Del Mar.

What's the possibilities of you guiding the Angler and I out for some local Halibut? I always make good money when I fish with Hodgdon.

Will Fish Taco Chronicles be there? When is your next mag due to hit the streets?
[signature]
How do we go about getting our new Stealth Fishing Shorts to the Product Testers?

Booyaa would love to take part in a Hard-Core Test.
[signature]
"Stealth" shorts? Doeas that mean ya can't see 'em? That would mean...[shocked]

It's my understanding that the Fish Taco WILL be at Long Beach Fred Hall. See ya there! [cool]

Fishslayer
[signature]
AWESOME MIKE! I'll get them up manyna (I'm going to bed to try to sleep off a nasty cold right now)!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[center][Smile]TOO FUNNY FISHSLAYER![Smile][/center]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike-yes I will have a booth at the show. My next issue is my spring/show issue. I am printing 5,000 extra to pass out from the booth. This year I am going to have some special contests and promotions for subscribers. I can't wait. Lets talk soon about what I can do for you in the show issue.

shawn
[signature]
I would be happy to model some of your ausum Booyaa gear during the Texas Get Together in April! 6 days of beach and fishing exposure on the Texas coast! Any handouts you might have I will be happy to distribute during this great event!
If interested just send me a PM.
[signature]
Fishslayer, thats a scary thought. When are you going out again?

Shawn, count me in... Lets tilt a few back again this year. As you know, there is only one magazine that Booyaa Advertises in and that would be the infamous Fish Taco Chronicles. Kill mag Shawn, (Can I get Front Cover?)

Angler, Hope you feel better.

Ssor - Keep rockin' the boards, will send you anemail.
[signature]