Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great perch fishing at pineview
Went to pineview yesterday and caught about 30 perch in 2 hours. The fish are a lot bigger than last year, most were 8 to 10 inches. Saw a lot of people with very few fish, I think they were fishing to deep. I was fishin in 11 ft and everyone I saw were at least 30 yards further from shore than me.

Cableguy
[signature]
We are headed to Pineview tommorow and was wondering where you were fishing at and what bait you were using?

IFG
O.K. I give! What is your secret?? I went and all I got was my kids picture in the paper sliding down the hill!!! Although that was great, I still was unable to find the perch!!!!
[signature]
Sorry I could'nt reply sooner but if your heading back anytime soon. I fished in 11 ft of water off the south edge of the Island at browning point. I was using a small swedish pimple with a wax worm bouncing it right on the bottom. When you catch your first fish switch the wax worm for a perch eye, the action will get alot faster. Also move around alot untill you find active fish. I moved about 6 times before I found an active school. Good luck!
[signature]