Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel head at Bear River
There are a few steelheaders showing up at the Bear River in Petoskey. These anglers are watching the ice packs ebb and flow from day to day, but by this weekend, and with rain expected, the run might cooperate. Be aware! A 50 foot section of the breakwall collapsed 2 weeks ago in the tremendous wind storm which it was subjected to. There is ample fishing at the mouth and room at the North Pier also. Stay away from the breakwall.

I'm heading back to Mexico this comng weekend. I have my BFT t-shirt, decals and iron ons. You can bet that if anything is brought into our charter boat, BFT will be well represented. Adios!![Wink]
[signature]
i have a new batch of stickers in for Michigan members , How many do you need [cool]?
I hope your son gets that big boy that bit his fish in half last year [shocked]!

Enjoy the warm weather , we'll sit here and soak up all the rain and cool temps for you , [crazy]LOL !
[signature]
Oh yea , I'll be sending you another B.F.T. patch with the stickers for your fishing report and the warning about the breakwall .
Thanks for your continued support of the B.F.T. Michigan forum [Smile] !
[signature]