Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORVIS TLS for sale
[font "Comic Sans MS"][purple][size 4]For Sale Orvis Trident TLS 2 pc. 4wt. 8 1/2' med/fast mid-flex 8.0. I have used it a couple of times, but looks new. It is a 2002 so there is no fee for repair if needed. I also have the book with a new registration card (it has not been registered) for the 25 year unconditional warranty.
Why am I selling......I bought two.
$200.
[/size][/purple][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Too bad that I don't need another rod for that is about 1/3 off the original price. Is this your rod?[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15059;]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Hi DryRod, you would love this rod. The one in your picture is the Power Matrix TLS. It is the less costing replacement for the Trident. Mine is more of a Kelly green with wood and gold reel seat. Plus it is a two piece.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Duh you did say it was a two piece system. For aTrident rod it still is a good deal. Did you buy two rods one for each hand. I know you are good but wow! lol[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][purple][size 3]I wish I could brag and say sure, but more of "I'm a clutts and bought it for a back-up[Wink][inline Trident.jpg][/size][/purple][/font]
[signature]