Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three new state records
Three new state records.[size 1] [/size][size 2]Congratulations to fly fisherman Peter F. Binaski. The International Game Fish Association has just approved his application for three new State Freshwater Fly Rod line class records. Peter now holds the Hawaii peacock bass records for 4, 12, and 20 pound test tippet. All three fish were weighed, photographed and released back into Lake Wilson.[/size][size 1] [/size][size 2]Peter is an excellent angler and it was a pleasure fishing with him.[/size][size 1] [/size][size 2]Aloha,[/size][size 1] [/size][size 2]Chris[/size][size 1] [/size][size 2][/size][size 2][/size]
[signature]
My apology to Peter, that is not his picture. I don't know exactly how I added my picture and I can't figure out how to delete it. Peter is much younger and better looking than me.

Stan
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there Stan - I don't see any pictures - otherwise I could remove it for you. Where is it posted?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I guess I did get it to work. Or un-work in this case. I think what it was.... I added an icon that went on everything I posted. I only wanted to add one picture to the story, but it added the picture to everything I posted. I guess I should stick with fishing and leave this computer stuff to all you young guys. LOL

Stan
[signature]