Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of Fishing do You Like Best
[cool][#0000ff]Hey gang, we have a new moderator here in Wisconsin and we are starting to build some information and reports. Now we need some input from everybody out there as to what kinds of fishing we do, and what kind of information you would like to see on our state fishing board.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]How about some input? What is your favorite species...your favorite place to fish...what kind of bait or lures do you prefer? That kind of stuff.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We would love for you to register and join in, but you can post as a guest until you are comfortable with our program.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Come on in. The water's fine.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[black][size 1]I like most any type of fishing, but my favorite fish to target is Salmon. Living here in Wyoming my choices of spots are limited, but I am lucky enough to live close to Flaming Gorge, and be married to a beautiful woman from Michigan! Her family lives close to Lake Huron, and when we go visit I try my luck at fishing for The King Salmon! The Kokanee Salmon we have in the Gorge are very similar in bite response and fighting ability to the King, they are just a bit smaller is all! But as soon as it gets a little warmer out I will be fishing my favorite fish, Salmon! Later all LBD[/size][/black]
[signature]
Sometimes what ever takes the bait. And most of the time Trout, Rainbow is the best for me.

I have a small pond next to the shop and I put Rainbows in there just to sit and injoy, while I am wating for fisherpersons comming in for bait. Thay all get a kick out of seeing them in there. The first thing that comes out of them, is can we fish here. Even though I have posted " NO FISHEN "

But when I get a craven the grill is just steps away.

By the way my shop is just out the frount door of my house.
[signature]