Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 4-2-06 (soft water)
Fished Jordanelle today with Bugln4Bulls and his son Tevin. T emperature was 27* when we arrived at 8:00am and 47* when we left at 2:00pm.

The fishing was slow for us today, B4B managed to get 1 17" rainbow and a 22" brown, Tevin caught 1 rainbow and I caught nothing. The worst part of the day was loosing 3 lures and breaking 1 pole, costly day of fishing.

Surface temperature was 38*.
[signature]
nice fish in the pic . sorry to hear about you breaking a pole.Your pard did better than i did at Utah Lake The only thing i caught was a bit of a cold i think.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hi Mike , where on Jordanelle were you fishing? [/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Did you have to launch off the PWC ramp, or was the Hailstone side open?
[signature]
Nice fish B4B . Jordanelle has a few snags for sure . So are you saying there is no ice ? I almost went there but decide to hit Utah lake . Lost my power cord to my fishfinder sometime last year . Couldn't find it in the boat so I must of dropped it somewhere . At Utah lake didn't really need it , but it would of been nice to see bottom .
[signature]
Dan, we fished by the PWC ramp along highway 40. That is were 1 rainbow was caught. then headed back into the rock cliff arm and caught the brown and another rainbow.

TKB, we launched from the PWC ramp.

HA69, the lake still has ice on it. The ice at hailstone is pulling back but still has quite a bit of roghten ice,shouldn't be long and it will be gone. Rock cliff should still have ice but I never did go back far enough to see it. I think it is pulling back also. Sportsmans might have the power cord for your fish finder.
[signature]