Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you go.
If you could go any where in the world to fish where would you go.
[signature]
I'd go back to the micronesian islands in the pacific.[cool]
[signature]
I would go back to the following places in this order of preference.

1. South Georgia Island
2. China
3. Russia
4. Argentina
5. Bora Bora
[signature]
ive always thought BC would be a great place to go fish. i'll probably go in the next few years. you guys bring up some pretty cool places though! what about you sailfish4me?
[signature]
[center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][red][size 7]Alaska !!![/size][/red][/font][/center]
[signature]
i with you dave,,,,ALASKA. then remote spots in canada
[signature]
I would have to say that 6 weeks in alaska would be the best fishing any one could ask for, Aww heck Id just like to move there lol
[signature]
The dream would be Alaska, but I too would settle for some deep forgotten lake in Canada. Where they say you can throw a screwdriver with a hook and catch a fish. Or maybe a bottlecap.
[signature]
i agree whitedog,i wouldn't mind living there also
[signature]
i think i would stay where i am! [shocked] There are SO many species to target here. I just have to find a way to fish 5 days a week and work on the weekends [cool]

cyas
rc
I would say mexico area, goin for the big sail fish!
[signature]
Mexico is sweet..................Los Cabos anyone?[cool]
[signature]
I'm down for going to Cabos. What time will you be there??

Actually I have a couple of trips planned down there. June and Sept.[cool]
[signature]
Dude, i'd cut off my right pinky toe to be able to spend a week in Los Cabos. I couldn't afford the ticket much lessly the boat and hotel fare. You's guy's got the hot spot Tubn2, so close to all the good stuff. [cool]
[signature]
Some of the local fishing mags have some good specials in them for Cabo. 500 bucks for 3 days and 4 nights hotel, round trip air fare, 2 full day fishing trips, 2 meals a day and happy hours included. You just can't beat that with a stick.[cool]
[signature]
From Cali Maybe, the cheapest i've found for a trip similar of sorts is like a cool "G" to start. Happy hour is nice[cool]
[signature]
i would go to lake graham in jackson,tn
[signature]
Well,

Some of the best walleye, crappie, and bass fishing in the country is within 1 hour of my house. So, hmmmmmm, let me think about this and get back to you [Tongue][cool]
[signature]
The rainy lake chain (Crane, Kabetogoma, Nameken)
[signature]
I am lucky enough to say that I am happy right where I am. Green River is 15 miles away from Flaming Gorge Reservior, my all time favorite place to fish. LBD (happy in Wyoming)
[signature]