Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for fishing friends in middle TN
Hello, I am looking for people who enjoy fishing that I can hook up with. Enjoy fishing for all species and would like to learn to catch striper and sauger. Of course learning new tricks for catching crappie, cats, bass, trout and or any other fish would be nice too.

Have a good one!!!
BNTarkus
[signature]
Welcome to BFT BN!

What part of middle TN do you live in? I fish fairly often. I have a whole lot to learn about fishin here in TN. The great thing is that there's SO many kinds of fish to go after! [Smile]

cyas
rc
Hello RH
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I live in Kingston Springs which is between Nashville and Dickson just south of Ashland City. I do get up to Dover and LBL a lot. What Kind of field service do you do?

Have a good one!!!
BNTarkus
[signature]
office equipment..as a whole. printers, scanners, fax, some network troubleshooting, software, on occasion network security issues...runs the gamet....office equipment explains it all..if one has an office and they have equipment to facilitate the conduct of business...then my company can fix it.

argh, i don't think i mentioned fishin in all of that! what the heck is wrong with me?

cya
rc
I do field service on medical equipment. Spend a lot of time on the road but have times when I don't have to go anywhere. Keep in touch and we will get a chance to catch some fish. Crappie fishing should be great this time of year and bass should pick up soon.

Have a good one!!!
BNTarkus
[signature]
well i am from west tn but i do travel alot and fish everywhere i can have a get place nearby for crappie and bass at reelfoot lake.
[signature]
Hello,
Reelfoot has some great fishing I hear. I would like to try it sometime. I get out to Memphis and Jackson several times a year. I can help you if you ever fish KY lake, Barkley, Old Hickory and some of Priest. Give me a shout and we will see if we can catch some fish. Since my boat delaminated and my brother (and his boat) moved away I have had a bad case of tackel pox(the need to fish). Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good one!!!
Tarkus
[signature]
sounds great just drop me a pm when your heading this way and we can get in some great fishing .
[signature]