Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riverdale Sportsmans Kokanee Seminar May 10th
It looks like we have set a "Soft" date for May the 10th @ 6:30 pm to Have the seminar take place. I am excited to be up in the Ogden area as I have Neglected it in the Past and look forward to having a good crowd that we can all have fun with. I will make sure to bring my "A" game so that we can get alot of you into alot more fish, and I will make sure to bring my favorite combinations of rig's to show the color's and leader length's that I use.
Thank's to all who have gotten back to me and I think we will Show the Sportsmans Warehouse that we Have a Big group up in the Ogden area that will be in attendance.
Thank's to all
JARED JOHNSON SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]
That's great Jared. I will do my best to be there.
[signature]
is gary going to come in again? should be fun. im sure i'll come in for a bit! if half as many people show up those kokes are in for some hurtin'!
[signature]
Do you need an exact head count? I'm going to try and go but I may also bring a friend or two.
[signature]
I'll definately be there this time along with my crew. Will schedule work and TDY's around this date so I won't miss it. Nice to see you again at the Expo. Still waiting for decent weather to pull the boat out of storage. Will let you know when so we can plan the Gorge trip.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Sounds great, Jared! Looking forward to the presentation. If anyone needs help catching kokes, it's me![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]I plan on attending. Will probably drag fish1on with me. I like Rich need all the help i Can get to.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I WILL BE THERE WITH AT LEAST TWO OR THREE OTHERS.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850] Thanks Sockeyeslayer. I hope to be there.[/#002850][/font] [/size]
[signature]
Sounds great Jared, I'll definately be there with one other.
Glad you could put this together...
[signature]
Right on Jared... ill be there
[signature]
That date will work for me. See you there.
[signature]
Thank's guy's and I will keep you up to date on what transpires and we, I am sure will have a successful seminar and turn-out. Thank you to all who have responded and let those friends and family that may not be on the board know about it so we can have a strong showing.
Thank's Again
JARED JOHNSON SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]
It was nice meeting you at the expo. I wish i could make it, but they are saying new baby girl on wed. morning. I don't think my wife will go for that. [Sad][unimpressed][blush]
[signature]