Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your New Moderator! Thanks for the opportunity!
[unsure]What Next? Now a moderator to South Carolina! Just wanted to introduce myself to the others. We live on Lake Keowee. I am married to a woman that lets me fish anytime I can get away from work. She never questions why I need ANOTHER lure for the old tackle box. And she even pack my cooler! I am a lucky man.

The wife and I own a small real estate company in Seneca, SC. We have been selling real estate on Lake Keowee for over 26 years!

Now when it comes to fishing..... I have been fishing for over 43 years. Started with my grandpa when I was 5 years old. I enjoy trout fishing in the Chattooga River and LOVE bass fishing ANYWHERE. Have a Ranger 520 Commanche with a Mercury 225 HP. If you want to talk boats, fishing or anything about fishing... I am your man.

I am a native to our area and had the unique opportunity to watch Lake Keowee fill up in the early 1970's.

I look forward to being a helpful moderater to this board!
[signature]
I see you have moved in and are chaseing away the dust bunnies.

say what is the favorite fish in the water down that way?[cool]
[signature]
[unimpressed]No Dave I have not moved???? (why do you ask) And do not plan on it! Love where we live! Largemouth and Spots are the ticket on Keowee. We also have crappie and catfish. No strippers....[Sad].
[signature]
I was refering to the fact that you had moved in as moderator, and welcoming you as to the ocation.

looking forward to hearing reports from you and your area soon. again congradulations on the position.
[signature]
[cool]OK! Just got home from attending Citgo Bassmaster University for the first time. Got to meet Shaw Grigsby, a few other pros and THE MAN Ray Scott. Information is available on University in Bassmaster Mag! Can hardly wait to get on the water and try out all the new tips I learned from the pros!
[signature]