Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
Well we fished Jordanelle today and all we could boat was 20 slimers
3 was over 20" about 5 was over 15 and the rest was 12 and up...
Try as we did we just couldn't get the smalles in the boat....
When we would find the fish they would be in bunches...
All was on MOJO drop shots with green pumpkin grubs....

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15278;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15279;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15280;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15281;]
[signature]
[font "Arial"][#ff4040][size 3]20 slimers is alot better than sitting at home doing nothing! [/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Hey Cliff, was there any ice left on the pond?
[signature]
Water Temp?
[signature]
The water temp was 38.6 when we got there 41.4 when we left....

There was ice at the north end and up the rock clif arm it was like slush not hard....It could be gone by now in less then an hour it had moved 200 feet when we was by it....

[signature]
Did you go back into the Rock Cliff arm? I was wondering if the runoff had started.
[signature]
Yes we did and yes it has....
[signature]
There was still ice in the northern arm , but I bet it is gone in a few more days . Windy today so I didn't go check out Rock cliff but I bet there is ice still .
[signature]
When we was there the ice was leaving at about 100 feet per hour when the wind was blowing....

[signature]
There was at least 50+ acres of ice on the north end saturday night as I was leaving . Lot of it looked to be pushed up on the bank .Water temp reading 39 *so it wont be long before it is gone . But I have been on the ice when the water was that temp reading too .
[signature]
When ice fishing I was getting a temp of 37 when the hole was not refreezing and when the temp hit or dropped to 34 the hole would started to freeze back up....
I will send some pictures over to Tub as soon as I remenber how...
Just the bigger ones....

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good report and nice looking fish. The smallies won't be long now (timewise). Hope you stick some bigguns.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
If you notice in the background of the pictures there was icey slush. We fished for about two hours and by the time we left the ice had receded about 200 feet past us. Yep...it's warming up nicely.

[signature]
Oh yes thanks for the help in the posting of the pictures.....

[signature]