Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barracudas in the Weber River? Can this be true?
Just thought I'd start another ridiculous thread........
[signature]
wow... maybe... ive heard that they can fly.. but who knows... lol
actaully last summer i did catch the closest thing here to a cuda...i caught a cute little 24 inch toothy tiger in the ogden about a quarter mile down from pineview... caught it on a 1/8 ounce brown trout colored rooster tail... i have also caught perch in there as well...
another time i caught a toothy critter in the provo about 100 feet above deer creek.. teeny walleye... haha maybe 12 inches... that was on the same size roostertail but in yellow... but no cudas yet.. guess i will keep tryin..

JOe
[signature]
[pirate]Yar...them cudas are a bit of heaven, oh sorry thought you were talking about the car!
[signature]
I did see a Charger in the Weber a few years ago but no Cudas.
[signature]
a charger? are you being serious or is this a joke? i can't even tell reality from make believe anymore hahahaha.
[signature]
I saw a tiger musky in the ogden at the MTC learning park on my wedding day(4/4/02) i haven't seen him since. I have also caught some very large perch about 1/4 mile from the dam.
[signature]
Here is the picture that proves it. I got these two barracuda while fishing for brownies in the Weber river. It is the branch of the Weber River known as the Mayan Riviera, a.k.a. the Carribean Sea. Anyway, thought you might like to see them!
[signature]
Heres a couple of pics of the cuda i caught at the dike at utah lake. [Wink]
[signature]
Are you sure they were not flying needle fish?[blush]
[signature]
Since we are talking about fish stories, does anyone want to see the nice 14" brown I caught in my own bathroom?[Tongue]
[signature]
We landed a few on the Logan arm of the mayan riviera as well.
[signature]