Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smelt are getting close!
Well guys if you intrested in smelting the Yooper, they are getting close to running if there going to run at all, there are reports of a few here and there, nothing worth getting wet for yet, its pose to be warm and rain wednesday, if there comeing i would say wednesday night to monday should be the best.

If I hear any news from the carp or nunn's I will pass the info on to Y'all, I will try to keep a smelting report up to date.
[signature]
now ya got me hungry for smelt...[Tongue]

thanks for the heads up, wish I could make it.

I sat out down here near detroit fishing for suckers yesterday and today, the only thing that came up were rock bass. and I got rained on to boot. of corse I sat there half way though a down pour. didnt want to leave. I hadnt been fishing for some time. I guess I could have gone to the truck and grabbed my rain coat, but I didnt want to get my can up off my bucket.... It was almost 70 down here for two days in a row now, and tomarow will make three....

I will look forward to hearing how you fair up there.
[signature]
great report !
I haven't been able to stay on line for more than a few minutes , the thaw and rain has my dial up dropping me ,( underground phone lines ).
the phone company will have it fixed soon , i hope !!!
i should have that post you've been waiting for this weekend !!!!!
thanks again !!
[signature]