Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake 4-11
Its about time! lost L.M.B in the lindon harbor this morning on brown jig. Then I went to A.F harbor and missed another one. Then I pulled out a small spinner bait and began to catch white bass. I have a question about the no trespassing sign to the boat club there, how can they keep you off, just the water? Then the wind died and went for some kitty's. went west about a mile and found a canal running clear water in. Started fishing using worms and minnows, Caught 3 channels and 1 mud cat. Had a few misses and called it a day. the channels were 3.5-5 lbs. It will be on by next week.
[signature]
Where is the best place to launch a boat at Utah lake and which exit should I take if I'm coming from up North? Sounds like good fishing and I just can't wait to catch some bass here in Utah. What kind of jib were you using and the depth
[signature]
[cool]Welcome to the board, jackson. There's many other board's within this Utah Board besides just the "General Discussion" board. One of these is the Utah Fishing Holes board. That board has directions to almost every popular fishing hole in this state.

You can get there (and also to any other board within the Utah board) by going to the top of this (or any page on the Utah Board) page and click on the link that says "UTAH FISHING." That will take you to the index of all of the Utah boards. Just scroll down to the UTAH FISHING HOLES board. Hope that helps you navigate this awesome site!
[signature]
jackson, sorry it took so long to respond. Im not to sure what the exit is to lindon, some of the guys that way could help you. Do you have a boat and what size? I would be glad to take you out to utah lake and show you what i know. It will be 2-3 weeks and deer creek will be going well for smallies, and I could help you there also. Let me know and I will do all I can and I know some guys that are great fisherman that would help you also.
[signature]
I have an old bass boat that I just bought about a month ago. It's 18ft, does the water at Utah Lake get really big waves I don't want to get stuck somewhere my boat can't handle. One more question what are the fees to launch out there?
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]DIRECTIONS TO LINDON HARBOR[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I-15 (north or south) to Lindon Exit 273 (600 So.). West to Geneva Rd. (Hwy 114). Right (north) under I-15 overpass to first light at 200 So. Turn left (west), go back over I-15, continue through industrial area to dead end at 2000 West. (at the garbage dump building). Turn left, go over railroad tracks and then follow the road (1600 N.) around to the right. After crossing the railroad tracks you will see the gate to Lindon Harbor straight ahead.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If you arrive early in the morning, before the gate and/or the fee station is open, you will have to undo the chain on the gate (no lock), drive up to the fee station and put $5 in a provided envelope. You just write your vehicle license number on the envelope and stick it in the box. [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]There are “Port-A-Potties” at Lindon, but not the nice restroom facilities such as there are at most state parks. There is road access both to the north dike and along the south dike. Sometimes fishing is better out in the main lake, but you can often do well (especially at night) inside the harbor. Usually lots of mud cats (bullheads) and sometimes some good channel cats. Often there will be white bass and even the occasional walleye inside too. Those who know what they are doing get some decent crappies and largemouth inside the harbor, especially in the spring and again in the fall months.[/font][/size]
[signature]