Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry !
Has anybody been there in the last week ? I am curious how thick the ice is and if slush is a problem there . I haven't been there at all on the ice yet . May have to check it out by the marina before the BFT dinner on ice . I will take my ATV and want to know if I will get stuck . He He !!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]HA69,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I too am curious. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Anxiously awaiting your report.[/size][/font]
[signature]
You can call down to the strawberry marina and find out from them. They will know about the ability to take wheelers on the ice.
[signature]
How was the fishing? Everything this year points to slow fishing up there. Ready to make a trip up as well.
[signature]
Went to the DWR site and it said someone reported 15" of ice on the Soldier Creek side . Email the Lodge this morning to see what they have to say . Also was reading angler reports from the DWR site and read that someone caught a perch out of Mantua . I never thought people do the bucket plant but something is happening out there .Seems like alot of it is happening now . I am going to try and go to Utah Lake this afternoon and hit Pineview tomorrow . and Strawberry sunday if I'm not to wore out by then . tight lines
[signature]
Fished the Berry this morning . Slowww . Only landed 1 17" cut , lost another .Fished from the marina to Indian creek area .Ice measured 10 to12 " and about 2 " of snow . Punched about 20 holes .Ice should be good for the next weekend dinner . Fish bite stopped around 10:00 am . I even cleaned up the ice of trash around the marina . found someones ice scoop on the way back from Indian creek area . Parking lot was almost empty , about 15 vehices when I left . Took my ATV and got around good on the ice . Some open water in areas and pressure rigids ( Big Cracks) to watch out for on Haws Point . See you all next weekend there !! tight lines [Wink]
[signature]