Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Big Brown fish
We hit Jordanelle today and had fair to good fishing for those brown fish and caugh one at 17" one at 18" one at 23" and one at 26"...

Those was the ones that we taped all in all we caught 15 fish from 10:00 to 2:30 all was on MOJO drop shots the wind got too much for where we was fishing so we called it a day...

Most of the fish came from the rock cliff arm we missed a few and lost some...
They seemed to be holding in 5 feet of water for the bigger ones and as deep as 60 feet most of the time we could see them on the Lowrance and even see them take the drop shot....

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15395;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15396;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15397;]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] man , I can't wait to get the boat out and get up there for some of that action.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like a lot of fun Cliff. You'd think with all the slimers you are catching, the bass will bite your stuff just to remind you what they look like!
[signature]
Another day of catching some nice big fish, wat to go!

These MOJO lures, are they just weights that keep your lure or jig on the bottom? Post a pic and tell me about them will ya?
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, Cliff! Way to smack those slimers!! Can't wait to see those pics. Man, are you turning into a slimer chaser now?[Tongue][Tongue] Just kidding. I know the fish you were really after. Hope you get them next time!
[signature]
MGB you could say they are just weights but is a horse just a horse..

MOJO is the most snag free weight there is, I have fished with a lot of different types of weight and in some places I would not fish the way it would take to catch the fish, Snags would drive you nuts even with drop shots weights...

If you look at all the drop shot some are the same shape as a boat anchors that is not what I want....

I want a weight that I can throw and work through most places with out a snag so that I can work the lure that the fish want to eat with MOJO they do from the two dropshot weight to the rock hopper to all the others, Do I like MOJO yes I like any thing that help me to catch fish...

When I go fishing I go to catch fish not to look at the birds or girls or how nice the day is I go to catch fish the more the better, A ten fish day is a poor day....

Last year up at Jordanelle 20 + fish days was common and that is fish over 12", under that don't count.. And MOJO gives me those kind of days.....

[signature]
hey ive seen those mojo weights HOOKED has them and there like 50% off.
[signature]
I would give up on the bass and stick to the browns!
[signature]
I haven't seen a Brown that pretty for years !! Has one hell of hook on him !
[signature]
No not me the bass is still King but browns are nexted in line...
The teeth on them are bad when you lip them, My hand is still sour
but it was fun...
The one with the big hook is 26" and hit the gub a foot under the water I though it was a smalle at first.....

[signature]