Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake this morning
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][red][size 4]I thought it would be nice to go to Utah Lake today cause the paper said nice day. So off i go and thinking this is the day i land either a big ole kitty or my very first Walleye. So as we get closer to the lake i see that the wind is blowing kinda hard [mad]Dont look too nice to me. but any we get to lindon Boat Harbor and get set up rather quickly. Ok Bait in the water now any sec now ............... ok come on i'am here. Ok i'll pretend to not look at my pole and that will do it. (nope) Ok i'll do something that i have not done in a long time ( i'll ask my wife how she is doing and try to listen to her)Even though my line is in the water. (nope)So here is my list of what i Quantum1man caught today @ Lindon[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][#ff0000][size 4]#1.-3 mudcats as usual[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][#ff0000][size 4]#2-a nap[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][#ff0000][size 4]#3- a case of the red ass when a mudcat took a potty break on my new cabelas shirt. [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][#ff0000][size 4]& the 4th thing that i caught today was a feeling of how great it is to be outside in the greatest Country in the whole world. So all in all it was a great day.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][#ff0000][size 4]P.S. My wife is really the heart of our family and she is the best thing i've ever caught.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey, how about some lessons on how to catch those mudcats while keeping the walleyes and channels off your line. You seem to have that down "Pat".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Nice comment about the wife. I'm guessing she probably reads your posts. Mine does.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Ever hear the old saying "There are lots of fish in the sea. Just don't let your bait get stale." Same is true of a good marriage. Never take anything (or anybody) for granted and always be thankful for what the other side contributes.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]That wind was nasty today. We launched at Lincoln Beach and when that strong south wind came up we nearly joined you on the other end of the lake...even without a sail.[/#0000ff]
[signature]