Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archery benefit shoot
For all you archers out there. The Brigham Bowmen are putting on a 3-D archery shoot the first weekend in May. The proceedes for the shoot will be given to Primary Childrens Hospital. If you have never been to one of these shoots before they are fun and a great way to hone in your ability. The shoot will be at the Mantua range. I'm not sure what the charge is. I will be getting some more info in about a week. If you have any questions you could contact someone with the Brigham Bowmen or contact Roy-N-Kat archery in Brigham. They are also donating 2 bows for the raffle. This is a great shoot and it benefits a worthy cause.
[signature]
I need to shake the dust off the old stick flicker and get warmed up. It sounds like a great event. Update the post with more info when you get the chance.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff4040][size 3]I still need to dial in my sights first. It sounds like its for a great cause and it would be fun. Keep us updated.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
OK here is an update: The shoot is on friday and saturday may 6&7. Shoot between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm. This is a fun shoot only (no competition). Cost: adult $15.00, youth under 12 $7.00, and $30.00 for a family. Raffle tickets are 1.00 ea. Roy-N-Kat archery are donating a Browning Micro Midas3 and a Alpine Sidewinder for a prize, amongst other items.
100% of the proceedes from this shoot will be given to Primary Childrens hospital.
[signature]