Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
Well I think I will hit the Nell one more time tomorrow and see if the water is any warmer now and the bass have moved yet....

[signature]
Good luck Bassrods. See if you can talk some of them smallies into biting.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff4040][size 3]Good Luck to ya Bassrods. Hope the green fish are going to cooperate this time. [/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well CBR and myself headed up the wind was OK when we got there but as the day got longer the wind blow harder we got only 10 or 11 fish and lost 3 or 4 that felt big...

The biggest was 21 1/2" we had 4 fish over 20" I will try to get the pictures to Tub Dude for posting, Some time Tub will get tired of doing this for me but I hope not for a long time Thanks Tub Dude..... I-O-you one[Wink][Wink]..
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15436;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15437;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15438;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15439;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15440;]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=15441;]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Yeah, you owe me. But, I know you would rather owe me than beat me out of it. Right?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, my handle is TubeDude. You drive the boat. You are the TUB dude.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way #2. More nice fish pics. Thanks for including the shots of the Mojo rig. I tried to crop and enlarge those for better viewing.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Rub-a-dub-dub, a dude in a tub.... LOL![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice fish, Cliff![/size][/font]
[signature]
Sorry I missed the E E E E in the Tubeeeeeee thanks..

[signature]
The tube dude will abide............Guess its time to peek at the Nelle, lord willing and the creek don't rise (at least too much further.) Thanks for this report and the many others you have shared, bassrods. I'll post results if I have any.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] bassrods, you are becoming the Master of the Browns. Nice catch.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Those are some great pic's. Thanks for sharing. I have never used a "drop shot". Is there a stop above the jig? Thanks again for sharing
[signature]
nice fish cliff...[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Ho ho ho. What a poetic talent. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Check out the ODE TO BLM post. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yes I loved the ODE to BLM now if it can be set to music...LOL.

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'm okay with the lyrics, but not much with the melody.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Maybe something between "Dueling Banjos" and the theme from the Beverly Hillbillies.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
How about...

Row row row your tube, gently through the waves. Kicking and kicking and kicking along across the windy bay...

[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]After fighting the North Atlantic swells today, in the "perfect storm", I was thinking more along the lines of "Victory at Sea".[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Tube Dude: It was nice to meet you and Tube Babe at the 'nelle yesterday am. Thanks for the stickers. I don't know how you could manage the Tubes around in that wind, it was all we could do to get the boat through those swells - and first time to get skunked at Lake X. Later in the morn we moved over into Rock Cliff arm, cast, trolled but still zero. After getting pounded and your complete and utter failure to hit the OFF switch for the Wind called it a day.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry about not hitting the OFF switch for the wind. When I went back to push it, some fool had stolen it. Gotta put in the order for a new one. Should be here by September...maybe.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also sorry you guys didn't do any better fish wise than we did. Hard to fish when you are rockin' and rollin'. I also think the barometer had the fish a mite on edge.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Be sure to wear one of those stickers on your forehead next time so we can identify you.[/#0000ff]
[signature]