Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordenell report 4/14
Well got a late start and was on the lake by around 10:30 am,There was a slight breeze and very nice when we got there,We went straight to the rock cliff area,and started checking the rocky pionts for any fish on the fish finder,the first piont we marked fish and I dropped the electric,it was easy to stay on the fish when we got there and my brother-in-law was in the water pretty quick,we where fishing a 2"brown tube jig tiped with chub minnow,not 5min he had a nice 19" rainbow in the net,I was still spooling my new reel and he dropped back in,wham,a nice brown to the net.I was going nuts and trying to keep him over the fish while tying on my jig,i got in the water and the wind started to blow,The bite died off with just a few hits after the wind came up,after fighting the stronge gusts for another half hour we went searching again,we didn't find any more fish in rock cliff so I decided to go to the flats in the north west corner and flat line some rapala's,we didn't get anymore hits until we anchored up and chucked out some rainbow power bait,by now there was a good rain and 3ft rollers,2 more small rainbows and we got out of there.he caught three fish,I caught one.
here is a pic of his brown,and the biggest fish he has caught out of jordenell,he was a happy camper.
later,FNF[cool]
[signature]
Sure is a pretty brown. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Those browns sure are purdy.
[signature]
I think I saw you today or at least your boat out on the water . I was back in Rock Cliff most of the morning fishing close to the south side . No browns today but lots of bows . Lost a nice fish due to my jig hook being straighten out . Felt more like a bass than a trout but will never know .
[signature]