Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got the...
...too much water blues[Sad]. With all of the rain lately (in case you haven't seen it on the news, there has been significant flooding here in central California) the rivers are too high to fish productively. The water is moving too fast and there's just so much of it. Oh well I guess it's off to the park for practice on my casting [Wink]. Silver lining y'all!
[signature]
Most of the rivers here are blown also, the good news is that most of the lakes around closer to town are ice off, bad news is the wind has been blowing like crazy, as Tube Dude and Tube Babe will attest to.
Idaho this weekend, but heard the rivers are all blown there too, so trust the nephew to take me to the fish.
[signature]
So FG, since you are kind of a stillwater guru and I am a flatwater failure, where could I hit with someone who has never flyfished and catch some from shore?
[signature]
Sorry Curtis, not much help on fishing from shore. I am alway's in my tube or toon.
[signature]
The only flat water I ever fish is up in the uintas and then from shore but those are just not accessible.

Oh well.

BTW, congrats on the position up at the ledge. You will do great.
[signature]
Thanks, hon. Really excited. Will be up there for several days the first week of May getting all the waters down. Alan will be on his own while I work[Wink]
I do fish Washington from the shore now that you mention Uinta's and also Shadow. Use and ant or a Roysl Wulff and have fun!
[signature]