Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excitement on the Bear.....
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Tell me about it! I bought a new net so I had two and I loaned it to my friend and he bent the handle within 15 minutes. I have never bent a handle but every net I've ever lent to friends has ended up kinked![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I should of went to Cisco Beach but it so much easier to launch, go get cisco and then fish on the west side. The launches on the east side suck right now. I've launched at cisco several times but the state park marina is so nice that I have a hard time getting over that way. Also if the wind comes up the eastside, it can be a bear (notice the pun,[Tongue]) to get a boat back on a trailer in the waves.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I must admit though, dip netted cisco handled correctly are a superior bait to snagged cisco handle just as carefully. They seem to hold up better and don't get mushy as easily. The nice thing about snagging cisco is that the chance to get them spans a longer time frame then the chance to dip net. [/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Excitement on the Bear..... - by BearLakeMack - 01-26-2003, 12:13 AM
Re: [muskyhunter] Excitement on the Bear..... - by BearLakeMack - 01-26-2003, 04:44 PM