Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Report
Aquaman and me went to Jordanelle this morning,fished from 930AM until about 2PM.Two hook ups on some small Rainbows,and this nice Brown.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]That's one nice slimer fish! I need to get out there and catch a brownie.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well,I would rather catch a Bass,but he put up a pretty good fight
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Fishcrazy, what were you using for bait or lure? I really need to get up there and catch some of those browns.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]At least you had a fishing trip on your agenda and not yard work. Good ctach either way![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Nice fish , way to go . I fished that exact point last week with only a small bow for my efforts .
[signature]
I was useing 3" white tube jigs with 1/4 oz jig heads tipped with a peice of crawler,the wind was blowing so we drift fished over some fish we had marked on the fishfinder.We picked up a couple trolling small Repalas in baby bass.We were on the South side of Rock cliffs.
[signature]
It was tough fishing,we marked a lot of fish,but they had lockjaw[Wink]
[signature]
nice brown mike.
what a day to be fishing. i was stuck in welding school
[signature]
Bummer,but the fishing was not real hot anyway
[signature]
I was fishing from shore at the inlet with two friends on Saturday. Tried everything in my box - spinners, worms, powerbait, velveeta, fly & bubble etc. Was there from 6:30 to noon. Nothing. Glad to see someone was having success. Beautiful fish! At least it was a beautiful day.
[signature]
[Smile] I went to Jordanelle last week and got skunked also. I need a boat!!
[signature]
I was flyfishing the Middle Provo 21 Apr and caught 5-6 12 inch browns below the dam and then decided to get a little lawnchair time up on the lake.We fished off to the left of the boatramp using a mallow and worm setup.My buddy hooked one that took him into some submerged sagebrush and never did see him.I hooked and landed a 23 3/4 inch brown.Didn't have a camera but did have the tape measure.Couldn't quite get 24 out of him.Let him go for someone else to have fun with.All in all a very nice day.
[signature]
Thats a real nice fish alright, and I agree that Jordanelle is best experienced by boat. I have never had any luck from the shore. Maybe its the area I fish at, the main marina area, maybe I should try going off somewhere you dont have to pay to fish!
[signature]