Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing delayed......
So just when I was getting the boat ready to finally hit the water this year, I went and delayed my fishing time. I got all excited a few weeks ago giving others pointers on buying boats, now I'm not going to be getting mine out for a little while.

But no worries, it will all be worth it. I got myself engaged last week and spent a lot of money on a little tiny rock. I feel like I just stepped into a hurricane!

It's funny the difference between men and women. For women, the best day of their life is their wedding day. For men, the best day is the day after. Smile

Wish me luck!!!!!!

At 35 I finally caught one that is a 'keeper'. (Don't tell her I said that!!!!)
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] I really don't think that you need to apologize for that, but now you're on a time frame to get the boat out of storage. ( WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ) LOL. Congratulations on your engagament.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Addict,

Congrats, and I wish you luck. I still owe you a fishing trip so when you are ready come on up to Bear Lake. Just bring your pole and license.

I am finally getting my boat back on Wed. I decided to get some maintenance done on it before I took it out again.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]A man does not know the meaning of true happiness until he is married. But, then it is too late.[/#0000ff]
[signature]