Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really need a western pleasure 4-H horse
I really need a western pleasure 4-H horse for my 9 year old son. He has shown exceptional responsibility in taking care of his aged horse last year who unfortunitly had to be put down. We thought we found a suitable Mare for him that has turned out to be afraid of everything and will in no way be workable for him this year, if ever. I need somthing for him to show 4-H this year and take to horse camp. If you have that dead head, 4-H western pleasure horse sitting in your barn or field that your child has out grown, gone off to college without or has lost interest in. Please consider selling or leasing to us. Thanks Terry Harrison 248-627-8273 or email is [url "mailto:bogustaz96@yahoo.com"]bogustaz96@yahoo.com[/url]
[signature]
my sister just sold what you are looking for a couple weeks ago, dang even them old horses the crows have there eyes on are going way high, I will keep a eye open for you, would help to know what price range you are in, i have a neighbor with a ton of horses, I could ask her for you, but the first thing she is going to ask me is home much he wants to spend, have a good day.
[signature]
the horse is not for me,

the wise thing to do is to pass this info directly on to the horses owner breeder trainer, no need for a dozen go betweens. let them hash it out.

I just passed on the info on because I am part of the same county 4-H.

thanks for the replys...
[signature]