Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mushroom picking!
I know this isn't "fishing" related...

Just curious if you folks are having good luck mushroom picking?
[signature]
Seen 2 little ones on m33 by Mio yesterday small 1s tho
[signature]
they are the size of christmas trees south of 59.

grab your chain saws boyz [Tongue]
[signature]
heading out this morning in the E.U.P. - I'll give a report when I get back.
[signature]
davetclown I think fieldwalkers is trying to be a clown too, show a guy one of your hot spots for shrooms and he gets up at 5 AM and leaves you behind, all sick and all, thanks buddy J/K hey if you find any let me know and i will blind fold you and take you to a realy good spot lmao hint it was a little to cold last night for any thing fresh to come up, we can take a to the pen this weekend if you want, should be some shrooms there, I all ways did good there a week or 2 for we get them here, I am going to call jack today, so let me know what day is best for you, I am thinking saturday tho.FISH ON!!!
[signature]
I think we're heading down around Trout Lake area this morning... checking out some of the ol' burned areas.
[signature]
satuday is the opening day of trout season, so unless the trout start spawing morels I probably wont be seeing any unless some one falls one on top of me in the river while cutting them down.

up untill the last couple nights we had over night temps in the mid fifties near sixties. perfect spawning conditions added to the worm rains we got out of the pacific ocean.
[signature]
At work our score is (all whites )
Fireman dave 3[Smile]
farmer tim 5[cool]
beaverbill a small bag (he's secretive about his spots [laugh])
lonehunter, zilch , zero , nadda [mad] .

our area , it's a little early , they usually rocket out of the ground memorial weekend .

Oh , they are so good fried with a little seasoning salt [Wink] .
[signature]
I went out looking for morells today, you know it would start raining the minute I steped out the door,

I grabbed my rain coat, and headed out any way, I hunted for hours, found old structures, old landscaping flowers, tuns of blite.

morells, nope not a one, all I got was soaking wet from my knees down. actualy had enough water in my shoes for a trout to spawn in....[angelic]
[signature]
Every raced from work today to get to their spots , rained all day yesterday and 70's today .

Hope they took their skeeter bug juice , LOL !
[signature]
I had yard work today, high seventies, I got a sunburn on the back for my efforts. Had to get stuff out to the road to day, and it took me all day....

I knew today was going to be prime, to marow will be too, we are suspost to get another dose of rain tonigt. and guess what? I cant go tomarow eather.... Maybe I can sneek out for an hour saturday....
[signature]
Our outdoor cat just arrived with it's last remaining kitten , the girls are setting up the pair with a home in our shed (my haven ) .

Roosterfish is coming up for the weekend to do some fishing .

During this time I myself am putting in a garden .

I just pulled out the big dish satilite and the 4 or 5 hundred pounds of cement that held it in place , the garbage man is gonna love me too !!!
[signature]