Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which state was it named for?
[Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Okay everyone has heard about a Carolina rig setup, but from which state was it named? Winner gets bragging rights but sorry no money.
[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I'll do even better than that Dryrod, Who ever gets the correct answer, i'll send two BIGFISHTACKLE.COM stickers in the mail!!!!!

Hey Dryrod, I think I know the answer, i'll PM it to you.

Two stickers up for grabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know the answer?
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]I was thinking either South or North Carolina. Actually I don't know that is why I posted the question on this board.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
As Dryrod was saying, it's been rather difficult to find a true answer to his question. I've done a little research and found articles saying Georgia and south/north Carolina. Texas was also in the mix as I read in a few articles.

I think the answer to the question is that there is no true answer. Based on that, and considering you're the only person to give it a shot, i'd say you're our sticker winner!!!! Congrats partner!

I'll PM you and you can reply back with your name and shipping info; and i'll get those stickers right out to you! Thanks for your input!
[signature]
Hey there partner, one last thing. You have to be a registered user in order to claim the prize. Make sure and register if you haven't already so I can Private Message you! It's free, and so are all the contests I have.

Thanks for your participation!!![cool]
[signature]